YamaShi FORUM

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nicola. Yamashi yamashi

I know I'm too late to post this pic, but how can i miss to post about this when I have this YamaShi blog? No way I would miss to post this thing. But seriously, I still heard nothing about this till now, what is this all about? What award did they get?



You know what, when I saw this pic like a month ago? (when shokojo seira was still airing I think) I imagined they both saw that pic on that magazine and was like 'she's my ex co-star. has talent, yes yes. she's great. how can we be so closed in a picture? i've never had a picture like that. ouh yeah i got the award.. yiha ' 'yama-chan is next to me, chinen-kun is beside him. how come the three of us in this class got this award without anyone else join too? amazing.'

and i wondered, did they go to the same studio  for the first picture ? xD

2 comments:

  1. Eh?! Where did u get this picture?!! Huwa. *shocked*
    What kind of award was it?? Is it some kind of best actor or actress award or something?? Huwa, I can't believe this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. idk. i just searched for them and i found this. i found this picture around november/disember. :D

    ReplyDelete