YamaShi FORUM

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm back..?

I'm very sorry for those who waited for this blog's updates. I didn't even dare to visit this blog after a very long time I ignore it. Because when I left something and ignore it completely, I'm scared to start it over. I'm sorry :(

I hate when people's waiting for me. Since I know I'm not the only one who wants to update about YamaShi, why don't we make a community in livejournal? Since there are a lot of fans of Yamada and Shida who have lj, they can also be the members of the community, nee?

I'm not the only one who gets their updates everyday, so it's unfair if I'm the only one who own this blog. I want others to share their great news too. I'm sorry for making this blog, and making people waiting for me to update. I'm very sorry!

PS: Terrible english. ahah xD

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's too late for me to welcome you back, but...
    OKAERII!!!! :D
    I'm agree with you if you make a YamaShi community in livejournal. It would be awesome^^
    I'll definitely join^^

    ReplyDelete