YamaShi FORUM

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sorry !

Sorry for not update this blog for a long time,
even my own blog haven't been updated. I'm so sorry!
Btw, don't worry, I will not leave this blog like it is nothing ,
I will try to not let YamaShi fans out there feel frustrated like I do. I'm so sorry.

!~~IMAGINATION TIME ~~!

Guys, for more affect, focus your sight on Yamada and Shida's eyes(the hair is uhnnoying xD). 
You might melt, I'm warning you! xD
Yamada : Shida-chan! Shall we ... go ... on a ...... *whispering*   date?Ermm.. *sweating* after this shoot ?
Mickey : Ehem ehem!!!! *coughing* I think I should go.
Shida : You better do *giggling*  Anouu, Yama-chan, ermm.... Sure *blushing* Why not, nee ?
Yamada: Thanks! *hyper*
Mickey : *uneasy* (Why am I even here? -_-)
Yamada : So, Mickey-kun, you better go, nee, Shida-chan ? *smirking*
Shida : Hehe. Hai! *smirking*
Mickey : Geeez. Like I want to involve in this situation. I don't want to be here too, not when I'm standing between lovedovey birds like both of you.
Yamada : Sounds like someone is jealous. 
Mickey : Urusai !
Shida : Anouu, the director is calling us, ikkou!



No comments:

Post a Comment