YamaShi FORUM

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Why do you like this pair ?

For me, I love this pair since I watched Tantei Gakuen Q last year on June. At first I watched it just because of Shida, and I didn't like Japanese dramas as I addict to it right now, but because I watched the Queen's Classroom and 14Sai no Haha, I started to like Shida and ended up watching TGQ. I didn't like Yamada at first. Then when I watched maybe episode 3 or 4, I started to like him. Then I searched for them everywhere on Google. Until now, I'm not tired of this pair even though it is not as good as Yamaki and Joongbo pairing etcetc, but I just love this pair because it involves teenagers and not adults! It's quite unique xD

!~~IMAGINATION TIME~~!
Look at the pictures below and guess what they were saying and what Yamada had done this time. Wanna try to create a dialogue for this? Do comment! 
Example 
While Yamada and Mickey are having fun........
 Shida : Hey Yama-chan! I saw what you were doing just now, when we were having our lunch. I saw it!
Yamada : Ehhhh? You did? *sweating*
Shida : Yeahh and I saw EVERYTHING! Auww, I didn't expect you to be like that. I will tell the director later. *smirking*
Yamada : No! Please don't tell him or even Mickey-kun!
Mickey : Me?! Why me? -_-" Don't use my name so easily you girly boy!
Yamada : *ignore Kamiki* Shida-chan, I will buy you some boxes of strawberry Pocky, just SHHHHH okay?
Shida : Like I will fall for that, YamaYama.

I HOPE YOU WILL DO BETTER. I'M A LOSER AT THIS -_- AND TRY TO MENTION WHAT YAMADA HAD DONE. HAVE FUN~!


I'M CURIOUS WITH WHAT THE WORDS ON THE PICTURES ARE ABOUT
SO, IS THERE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE THOSE WORDS ?

No comments:

Post a Comment