YamaShi FORUM

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shida Mirai in.. Himitsu no Arashi-chan?

I went to Mirai-cafe.com just now.

And I saw this update :

10 SEPT (Thu) "Himitsu no Arashi-chan!" Will guest star!! (TBS system 22:00 to 22:54)

Is this for true? Is it ? Is it ?!!!!

When Yamada had the chance to meet them in VS ARASHI, is it Shida's turn now?

My Arashi with my Shida ?  

I can't talk. I'm so happy.

She's a child actress. So is the first time a child actor/actress be their guest ? Except for any Johnny's. Is it???

IS THIS TRUE? IN HIMTSU NO ARASHI-CHAN ?!!

Okay I admit I never watch it before,how I wish she'll be in VS Arashi or Arashi no Shukudaikun. That would be more great ! xD

She's the guest for Arashi's VIP Room..

GREATGREATGREATtoogreat

*.*iwannnaknowdoesshelikearashilikeido

**It's true people ! Im not daydreaming :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment