YamaShi FORUM

Monday, August 17, 2009

Yama-chan's type of girl [recently]

Duet September 2009

♥Love guide
-Let’s show silly faces without hesitation
-Let’s stay honest
-Let’s have natural make up and behavior

Playful girls who can do silly faces without hesitating or say gags are somehow great. But instead of girls who are trying to show off, I think I favor more who can hold a little back. My ideal girl would be someone who can be honest and natural. From makeup to anything, I think natural is best than going overboard. Also, I like it when girls turn around saying “hm?” when I call them. I just get this “oh!” feeling (laughs).

My notes:
○Girl who can do silly faces without hesitating huh ? He is describing Shida. Haha.
○Natural from makeup to anything, yeah, that is so Shida. Hee
○Honest? Yeah Shida is totally honest. When she was in a tv show she would just say it straightly.
Example:"Am I your type of boy?" "No" "Can you accept someone older like me, I'm 30 years old" "A total no"

No comments:

Post a Comment